It's quilted exactly the same as the other one, in an all-over swirly flower meander - which was so fun to do!
I ended up binding it in the brown large floral -- and I am really happy with how it turned out (now why didn't I think of this 6 months ago?)! The best part is that the binding is really scrappy! When I finished piecing the quilts, I took the small bit of fabric I had leftover and fussy cut a bunch of the flowers to make matching shadow boxes to hang on the wall in the girls' bedroom. So I had to hunt down every single little scrap I had left and piece those together for the binding-- and I just barely had enough! Yes!
And speaking of those shadow boxes...here is a picture of them. Yes, sometimes I do random arts and crafts besides quilting. These shadow boxes were pretty fun to make. This is the second time I have put stuff in these particular boxes, and this time was infinitely faster and better because I learned about liquid starch--and how fabulously it sticks fabric to --well to whatever you want to stick it to! The backgrounds are fabric, and the flowers are a mixture of fabric and acrylic paint. I thought they turned out well for the minimal effort I put into them. I also made a matching valance, bed-skirt and crib sheet. And now I have the second quilt to complete the room! Too bad I am already thinking of changing up the color scheme again...hmmm... guess that means I'll have to make more quilts!